- Celebrate the 2015 world series Champions
- Classic look & feel – great gift for fans
- ’47 produces only the finest sportswear for the fashion-conscious fan
- Officially licensed product of Major League Baseball
- Check out all new ’47 caps, knits, tees, hoodies, socks, scarves & more – available for all your favorite teams
Show off your team spirit in style with ’47’s officially-licensed MLB 2015 world Series Champions gear. ’47 provides the quality all true fans desire in their gear. ’47’S present-day success comes from never forgetting their roots. In 1947, twin brothers and Italian immigrants, Arthur and Henry D’Angelo founded their company Twins Enterprises in Boston, MA. The D’Angelo’s sold pennants and other sports memorabilia on the streets around Fenway Park, and were able to grow their business from a single street cart to a premier sports lifestyle brand that uniquely melds sport and style. Now known as ’47, they produce a unique mix of the finest headwear and apparel with an unparalleled attention to detail, which has helped established them as a premium global sportswear brand, well-known by fans the world over. ’47 is proud to be an officially licensed partner with the key professional American sports leagues — MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLS — as well as over 650 NCAA colleges & universities.